Custom Designed homes built from your plans or we can provide a service from concept and design, site inspections, full working drawings, engineering, energy requirements and shire planning and building license approvals.
- Concept and Design
- Site Inspections
- Full Working Drawings - Engineering, Energy Requirements
- Shire Planning and Building Licence Approvals
Studios & Guest Houses
Operating in the Hills, where properties tend to be larger, we are often approached to build separate structures such as, Studios for Artists and Musicians, Guest Houses and Ancillary Accommodation.
There has been an amendment of the R-codes in regards to ancillary accommodation. The main points being:
1. The previous requirement that the occupant or occupants be members of the family from the main dwelling has been removed – can now be rented out.
2. The maximum “plot ratio area” has also increased from 60 sq. metres to 70 sq. metres.
The codes came into effect as of 2nd August 2013. More information can be obtained from www.planning.wa.gov.au
Alterations & Additions
Vogels Building specialises in alterations and additions to suit the clients requirements, budget and changing needs.
From relatively small renovation work such as remodelling internal floor layouts, Kitchen/Bathroom renovations through to extensive alterations and additions including 2nd storey additions that will transform your home into a functional and beautiful residence.
- Remodelling Internal Floor Layouts
- Kitchen/Bathroom Renovations
- Extensive Alterations & Additions
- 2nd Storey Additions.
We can meet your requirements and needs for works inluding;
- Alfresco Areas (Pergolas and Verandahs)
- Car Ports
- Retaining Walls